I have been tagged by Dianne.
I have also been tagged by Carolann.
And yet again I have been tagged by Sharon.
And now I'm supposed to do the same thing to 7 other unsuspecting artists! Oh dear! I hope no-one minds if I combine all these and just do 7 and not 21.
There are also rules -
1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List seven (7) unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag seven (7) other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.
It has taken me this long to do something about it, because I didn't have a clue on how to link names. Thank you Di for that.
7 things about myself? Here goes -
1. I finally got my pension card so I can go to Kirtenbosch for free on a Tuesday.
2. I slaved in the advertising industry for 33 years and was relieved to finally stop. Ad agencies are heavy work - I was on the media side.
3. I have a son who is 34 years old and lives at the top of the world in Sweden with his wife and my grandson (and a granddaughter on the way).
4. I teach fabric painting to a group of people in a church hall in Maitland - it's a great way to introduce people to some form of painting, and I love their reactions when they finish a piece - they feel so proud.
5. I have season tickets to Newlands and am a staunch Western Province and Stormers rugby supporter. I also love cricket and am a member of the Western Province Cricket Club. Watching a 5 day test with Australia or England - just the best!! Especially when we beat them!
6. I have never done any fine arts or artistic courses of any kind. The last time I did any form of art was in my matric year. I have been painting now for just over 18 months, started off with acrylic and now am sold on oils and watercolour.
7. I love my garden, especially in summertime, and share it with the birds, moles, snails and caterpillars.
And now, please forgive me, the following artists whose names I have included.