Saturday, March 22, 2014

Up the West Coast

I can't believe it's 3 months since I last posted!
I have been avoiding the computer when I can and painting as much as I can.  This summer has been a hive of activity with exhibitions running into each other. And of course, with exhibitions one needs paintings!
I have had a month's break but come Monday it's back into the swing of exhibitions again.
I do need to get back into reading all the blogs and catching up with what's going on in blogland, but until then, am posting a few paintings that I did on a long weekend painting trip to Langebaan.







9 comments:

hmuxo said...

It's good to see you're back Liz!
Sometimes its a good idea to take that well deserved break from blogging. Love all these paintings..the hydrangeas are beautiful as your first portrait!
Excellent work!!! Good luck with the preparation of your exhibits..

MARTY said...

I'm happy to see your paintings ! your work is wonderful ! I wish you another successful exhibitions

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Wow,, its always fun to come see what you have painted- and these are amazing!
love
tweedles

Vinayak Deshmukh said...

Very nice works! Wish you the very best for the exhibitions! :)

Prabal said...

great works Liz.. But I especially like that kid. he looks so carefree and I can feel the beach around. And I hope you sell. :)

ghada badr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
^.^ said...

Sweet blog ... just discoered ... am I too late? Loe. cat.

Alisson Almeida said...

verdadeira obras de arte

www.sandaliasinterattivas.com.br

Elizabeth Anderson said...

Sun, sand and water - delicious summertime. It's fall here and the rain has started but we have a few sunny days left yet.

Thank you so much for mentioning me on your list of blogs. Hope all is well in your part of the world.