Now, I need to pass this award on.
Just because you love to create fabulous works of art -
Marian Fortunati - who always makes me laugh
Carol Hadfield - because I know how much she loves to paint
Di McNaughton - who loves life and art and is so generous with herself
Sanjeev Joshi - whose watercolours I love and because he also loves cricket
Jean Lursson - a fabulous watercolourist with links to SA
Sheila Tajima - who gets so many awards I thought I'd just slip this one in
Cathy Gatland - simply because you need to check out her blog
There are so many people out there who I'd like to pass this on to, just because your blogs are so wonderful to read and are also so inspirational. All you really need to do is go to my blog list of friends to know who I think deserve this award.
To those I've linked to, in turn you can link to the person who gave you the award, pass it on to 7 other bloggers whose work inspires you, and list 7 things you love. Or not.
The 7 things I love? Oh ok.
1. The changing of the seasons
2. All animals including cats, rats and bats, but most especially, dogs and horses!
3. Watching a good rugby game especially when our side wins!
4. Staying in the countryside.
5. Reading a well written book - current favourite is The Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith - check it out.
6. Quiet me time.
Ok, that's only 6, but I guess the 7th one would definitely be sitting in my little back room, painting!